This was oneseconds
From 2011 to 2023 oneseconds was a multidisciplinary collective of four creative minds. Thorsten Alofs, Bas van Eijk, Jochem Hees and Sebastian Kox. Our work moved inside the boundaries between performance, installation art and games. Most of our experiences highlight aspects of group behavior, systems or technology that inconspicuously influence our thoughts and actions. We liked our work to be accessible and entertaining for a broad audience, but embed a deeper layer of meaning for the spectator who is willing to see it.
Starting out as VJ’s at parties we were craving more than showing moving wallpaper. We made use of self programmed tools that enabled us to create unique content on the spot together with our audience. Watching people interact with each other and our tools inspired us to evolve our work into installations and performances, where the audience took an even more active role. Human behavior, and the ability to influence it is an inspiration for most of our work.
- VRlabHet VRLAB is an experiment waar we iedere dag een korte VR ervaring maken en presenteren,op basis van verhalen van … Read more
- Fact & FictionA game where the opinion of the majority is the truth.
- The OracleTEDx AmsterdamED. An engine that allows a live connection with four godly entities.
- Sensory GymSensory gym on STRP biennial
- Evil Weblords IISave the internet from its destruction.
- HitiA personal assistent that will take over your life
- oneminute bodyscanAn experience that begs the question how system analysing is influenced by human factors.
- Het wisselkantoorAll visitors of the Lowlands festival were divided by the colour of their wristband.
- TwerkstallationThe twerkstallation is an arcade game made combining found footage artwork, a custom developed twerkstaface™ and arcade guns. It’s available for parties and expositions. It has various tailor made and branding options for companies and events.
- Het spookhuisAn intelligent psychologic fear-experience which lingers long in your head
- SocialHeavenThe SocialHeaven connects, visualises and involves visitors of an event.
- AvoidAvoid is an immersive full body game.
- A different kind of facialLive datamoshing installation
- LooptoolThe looptool has proven itself on many many many parties. It’s a great ice breaker.
- Cats assThe cat’s ass is a reality altering looking well.
Copyright © 2023 stichting oneseconds.