Jochem Hees is an interaction designer from the Netherlands. Mostly educated in the commercial view on interaction design, his passion involves more experimental interaction. At the end of 2008 he graduated and started vj-ng in the collective called oneseconds. They specialize in the making of live visuals and the intuitive way of influencing them. The graduation project of Jochem consisted of a theory of creativity connected on a high psychological level as well as a streetart level, and an installation made as a product of this theory.
- VRlabHet VRLAB is an experiment waar we iedere dag een korte VR ervaring maken en presenteren,op basis van verhalen van het eiland verzameld door theatermakers en schrijvers van de Likeminds’ Factory. VRLAB op Oerol 2018 is mede mogelijk gemaakt door: Oerol, Likeminds’ Factory and VRBASE.
- Fact & FictionA game where the opinion of the majority is the truth.
- The OracleTEDx AmsterdamED. An engine that allows a live connection with four godly entities.
- Sensory GymSensory gym on STRP biennial
- Evil Weblords IISave the internet from its destruction.
- HitiA personal assistent that will take over your life
- oneminute bodyscanAn experience that begs the question how system analysing is influenced by human factors.
- Het wisselkantoorAll visitors of the Lowlands festival were divided by the colour of their wristband.
- TwerkstallationThe twerkstallation is an arcade game made combining found footage artwork, a custom developed twerkstaface™ and arcade guns. It’s available for parties and expositions. It has various tailor made and branding options for companies and events.
- Het spookhuisAn intelligent psychologic fear-experience which lingers long in your head
- SocialHeavenThe SocialHeaven connects, visualises and involves visitors of an event.
- AvoidAvoid is an immersive full body game.
- A different kind of facialLive datamoshing installation
- LooptoolThe looptool has proven itself on many many many parties. It’s a great ice breaker.
- Cats assThe cat’s ass is a reality altering looking well.